FREE Shipping Offers for Online Orders*We are offering FREE tracked delivery for large orders placed online*.
*countries with simplified customs procedures where FedEx and DHL can deliver as normal. Please see table below for list of eligible countries:
|Destination||Standard Shipping Rate||Free Shipping|
|UK||£6.99||FREE for online orders over £200|
|USA and Canada||£24.91||FREE for online orders over £400|
|EU/EEA||£30.79||FREE for online orders over £500|
only Australia, Hong Kong, Japan,
Malaysia, New Zealand,
Singapore, South Korea,
Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
|£45.27||FREE for online orders over £800|
The appropriate delivery charges will be added automatically at checkout.
All prices are excluding VAT (where applicable). If you are from the UK or EU then VAT will be added to your cart at checkout. If you are from a VAT-registered organisation within the EU and don't want to be charged VAT, contact us with your VAT number and we can issue a formal quotation without VAT for your purchasing department.
If you have already placed your order, then get in touch with your valid VAT number and we will refund the VAT from the order back to your account.
We ship orders using a tracked courier service as standard (usually FedEx or DHL) although we are also happy to be flexible if your University or Institution has specific requirements. Worldwide shipping via freight forwarder or other methods are also available for a wide variety of countries (over 60 countries shipped to so far).
- The exact delivery charges vary depending on location and size of order
- Weight is calculated by the courier service using volumetric weight
- For an estimated cost of shipping please use the tables below or contact us for a formal quote:
|Weight||Typical Shipping Rate to the Rest of World*|
|Under 1 Kg||£51.95|
|1 Kg to 3 Kg||$79.51|
|3 kg + (Large items e.g. spin coater)||$132.62|
Please note that as per our standard terms and conditions, all customers are responsible for paying any import duties or taxes.
All orders will be processed within 2 working days for in stock items. You will be notified if any items are out of stock, and we can arrange a part shipment of your order if required at no extra cost. All items are sent by courier and average shipping times are listed below. Please note that these do not include time taken to clear items through customs, as this can vary from shipment to shipment. If you would like more detailed information, please contact the office.
- UK: 1-2 days
- EU/US: 2-3 days
- Rest of the world: 2-5 days
Returns and Cancellations
Please inspect all orders on arrival to ensure your products are in good condition.
- Orders will be processed within 2 working days of receipt. All cancellations should be made within 24 hours of purchase.
- All returns should be within 21 days of receipt of the items and should be returned in the original packaging.
- Please notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to return an order.
- The buyer must arrange the return postage.
- If the item is damaged and a replacement is requested then we will require proof of damage and will not be able to guarantee the items will still be in stock. If the product is out of stock then a refund will be given.
- No other fees will be charged.
- Please note that your receipt will not itemise the VAT on the delivery charge. If you require a full itemised VAT receipt then please email email@example.com and we will be happy to send you one.