Science Outreach Support
Helping you inspire the next generation of scientists
As scientists, we know how important it is to foster a passion for science in young people through hands-on learning experiences. If you are planning on running an science outreach program, we may be able to offer support. In doing so, we hope that we can help you to educate and inspire the next generations of scientists, innovators, and problem solvers.
Our outreach support is intended to enable institutions to organise interactive workshops, demonstrations, and engaging activities. Although we cannot offer discounts on our equipment, we can help facilitate science outreach by:
- Lending our expertise to help plan or run events
- Attending in person or remote events and/or giving talks
- Providing lab consumables such as substrates
- Writing a feature piece about your activity for our blog
Our goal is to play a small role in introducing students to the excitement and wonder of scientific exploration, inspiring them to pursue further studies and careers in science-related fields.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this initiative, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outreach Programs Supported
- The Solar Suitcase project run by Dr R. Sebastian Sprick, FHEA - Lecturer and Chancellor’s Fellow in the Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry at The University of Strathclyde