IDIC, non-fullerene acceptor for polymer and organic solar cells
Low price, high purity (≥99%) IDIC, buy online or request a quote today
IDIC has a A-D-A type of structure with an electron rich indaceno[1,2-b:5,6-b']dithiophene (IDT) centre and two electron deficient (3-oxo-2,3-dihydro-1H-indene-2,1-diylidene)dimalononitrile peripheral end groups. IDIC shows strong absorption in 500–800 nm with extinction coefficient of up to 2.4 × 105 M–1 cm–1 and high electron mobility of 1.1 × 10–3 cm2 V–1 s–1.
As-cast non-fullerene polymer solar cells based on PBDB-T1 and IC-C6IDT-IC (IDIC) without additional treatments exhibit power conversion efficiencies of up to 8.71%. Also as-cast ternary organic solar cells based on polymer donor PM6 and IDIC:TOBDT as binary compatible non-fullerene acceptors achieved a PCE of 14%.
Device structure: ITO/PEDOT:PSS/PM6:IDIC:TOBDT/Bis-C60/Al
|Thickness (nm)||VOC (V)||JSC (mA cm-2)||FF (%)||PCE (%)|
|Molecular weight||1011.39 g/mol|
|HOMO / LUMO||HOMO = - 5.69 eV, LUMO = - 3.91 eV |
|Solubility||THF, Chloroform, toluene, chlorobenzene|
|Classification / Family||n-type non-fullerene electron acceptors, Organic semiconducting materials, Low band-gap small molecule, Small molecular acceptor, Organic photovoltaics, Polymer solar cells, NF-PSCs.|
|M2261A1||5 g / 10 g*||Please contact us for details|
*for 5 - 10 grams order quantity, the lead time is 4-6 weeks.
Literature and Reviews
- A Facile Planar Fused-Ring Electron Acceptor for As-Cast Polymer Solar Cells with 8.71% Efficiency, Y. Lin et al., J. Am. Chem. Soc., 138, 9, 2973–2976 (2016); DOI: 10.1021/jacs.6b00853.
- As-Cast Ternary Organic Solar Cells Based on an Asymmetric Side-Chains Featured Acceptor with Reduced Voltage Loss and 14.0% Efficiency, X. Chen et al., Adv. Funct. Mater., 30 (11), 1909535 (2019); DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201909535.
- Two compatible nonfullerene acceptors with similar structures as alloy for efficient ternary polymer solar cells, W. Su et al., Nano Energy 38, 510–517 (2017); DOI: 10.1016/j.nanoen.2017.05.060.
- Medium-Bandgap Small-Molecule Donors Compatible with Both Fullerene and Nonfullerene Acceptors, Y. Huo et al., ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 10, 11, 9587–9594 (2018); DOI: 10.1021/acsami.7b17961.
- Nonfullerene acceptors comprising a naphthalene core for high efficiency organic solar cells, RSC Adv., 9, 39163-39169 (2019); DOI: 10.1039/C9RA08092A.
To the best of our knowledge the information provided here is accurate. However, Ossila assume no liability for the accuracy of this page. The values provided are typical at the time of manufacture and may vary over time and from batch to batch. All products are for laboratory and research and development use only, and may not be used for any other purpose including health care, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food or commercial applications.