Luminosyn™ polymer TQ1 is now available, featuring:
- High molecular weight with high solubility and high purity - TQ1 polymer is purified by soxhlet extraction with methanol, hexane and chloroform under an argon atmosphere - polymer at its pure best
- Batch-specific GPC data - for confidence in the reliability and consistency of your materials, and useful information for your thesis/publications
- Larger-quantity orders - so that you can plan your experiments with polymers from the same batch
|M2076A1||5 g / 10 g*||Please enquire|
*for 5 - 10 grams order quantity, the lead time is 4-6 weeks.
|Full name||Poly [[2,3-bis(3-octyloxyphenyl)-5,8-quinoxalinediyl]-2,5-thiophenediyl]|
|Molecular weight||See Batch Details table above|
|HOMO / LUMO||HOMO = - 5.70 eV, LUMO = - 3.30 eV |
|Suggesting solvents||Chloroform, chlorobenzene, dichlorobenzene|
|Classification / Family||Quinoxaline heterocyclic five-membered ring, Organic semiconducting materials, Wide band-gap polymers, Organic photovoltaics, Polymer solar cells, OFETs|
TQ1 is an alternating copolymer based on an alkoxylated quinoxaline acceptor and a thiophene donor. It is a cost-effective medium band-gap polymer donor material used for high-performance polymer solar cells.
Over 7% device efficiency was achieved in OPV devics with PTQ1 as the polymer donor, PC71BM as the acceptor and 1-Chloronaphthalene as an additive . This high efficiency was attributed to the polymer chain order and morphological effects.
Literature and Reviews
- An Easily Synthesized Blue Polymer for High-Performance Polymer Solar Cells, E. Wang et at., Adv. Mater., 22, 5240–5244 (2010); DOI: 10.1002/adma.201002225.
- Inverted all-polymer solar cells based on a quinoxaline–thiophene/naphthalene-diimide polymer blend improved by annealing, Y. Xia et al., J. Mater. Chem. A, 4, 3835-3843 (2016); DOI: 10.1039/C6TA00531D.
- High-efficiency polymer solar cells with a cost-effective quinoxaline polymer through nanoscale morphology control induced by practical processing additives, Y. Kim et al., Energy Environ. Sci., 6, 1909-1916 (2013); DOI: 10.1039/C3EE00110E.
To the best of our knowledge the technical information provided here is accurate. However, Ossila assume no liability for the accuracy of this information. The values provided here are typical at the time of manufacture and may vary over time and from batch to batch.