How to Assemble the Automated Solar Simulator
To assemble the solar simulator test system:
- Begin by connecting the positioning bracket to the solar cell I-V test unit.
- To attach the solar simulator light source, start by gently securing the two lower bolts. Place the solar simulator onto these lower bolts, ensuring that you select the appropriate holes for your specific substrate type.
- After securing the solar simulator in its position, firmly attach it using the upper two bolts, and then proceed to tighten all the M3 bolts to firmly secure the head in place.
- To complete the setup, plug in the power cable and switch on the lamp.
Solar Cell Testing Kit
- Unbeatable Value
- Easy Cell Characterization
- Intuitive Software
Worldwide Shipping £3,800.00