Getting Started With The X100
We want to make device characterisation as easy as possible. That means simplifying instrument programming. Here we've got a collection of tutorials and demos to get you started.
Get going (the basics):
- What is a source-measure unit?
- Plug in and switch on
- Configuring the X100
- Using the software front-panel to do basic measurements
Get Measuring (intermediate)
To make the X100 as easy to use as possible, we've created a range of standard programs to do some of the most commonly required data collection processes. All the programs are based on LabVIEW but available as stand-alone installs so you don't need to own a copy of LabVIEW to run them (it will install the LabVIEW run time engine automatically). Of course, if you do have a copy of LabVIEW then you can also download the VI (code) and modify it to your hearts content.
Get Programming (advanced):
- How to talk to the X100
- X100 Manual
- X100 Example Command List
- X100 LabVIEW Drivers
- Getting going with LabVIEW Part 1: Sending Basic Commands
- Getting going with LabVIEW Part 2: A J-V Sweep
- Getting going with Matlab
- Getting going with Python
- Getting going with Java
Xtralien Scientific Python
We have also developed an Xtralien Scientific Python portal, which includes python tutorials and guides that will help you make the most out of the Xtralien X100.