Luminosyn™ PBDTTTPD is now available featuring:
- High purity - PBDTTTPD is purified by soxhlet extraction with methanol, hexane and chloroform under argon atmosphere - polymer at its pure best
- Batch-specific GPC data - so you have confidence in what you are ordering and GPC data is always convenient for your thesis and publications
- Larger quantity orders - so you can plan your experiments with polymer from the same batch
|M2054A1||5 g / 10 g*||Please enquire|
*for 5 - 10 grams order quantity, the lead time is 4-6 weeks.
|Molecular weight||See Batch Details table above|
|HOMO / LUMO||HOMO = - 5.49 eV, LUMO = - 3.47 eV |
|Solubility||Chloroform, chlorobenzene, dichlorobenzene|
|Classification / Family||Benzodithiophene, BDT, Thienopyrrole, Heterocyclic five-membered ring, Organic semiconducting materials, Low band gap polymers, Organic photovoltaics, All-polymer solar cells, OFETs, Photodetectors|
PBDTTTPD, poly[(5,6-dihydro-5-octyl-4,6-dioxo-4H-thieno[3,4-c]pyrrole-1,3-diyl)[4,8-bis[5-(2-ethylhexyl)-2-thienyl]benzo[1,2-b:4,5-b']dithiophene-2,6-diyl], has been used in the application of all polymer solar cells with PBDTTTPD as polymer donor and PNDI(2HD)T polymer acceptor providing high power-conversion efficiency of 6.64% .
PBDTTTPD shows complementary absorption with poly-naphthalene-diimides as acceptor polymers and the low-lying HOMO energy level of PBDTTTPD produces a high VOC value in all-PSCs. Polymer-polymer solar cell with PBDTT-TPD as donor and PNF222 (PNDI(2OD)2T-2F) as acceptor has a VOC = 1.00 V, JSC = 11.68 mA cm−2 and FF = 0.52 to give a PCE 0f 6.09% .
Literature and Reviews
- Flexible, highly efficient all-polymer solar cells, T. Kim et al., Nat. Commun. 6, 8547 (2015); doi:10.1038/ncomms9547.
- Controlling Energy Levels and Blend Morphology for All-Polymer Solar Cells via Fluorination of a Naphthalene Diimide-Based Copolymer Acceptor, M. A. Uddin et al., Macromolecules 2016, 49, 6374−6383 (2016); DOI: 10.1021/acs.macromol.6b01414.
- Toward Highly Sensitive Polymer Photodetectors by Molecular Engineering, L. Zhang et al., Adv. Mater., 27, 6496–6503 (2015); DOI: 10.1002/adma.201502267.n2200.
To the best of our knowledge the technical information provided here is accurate. However, Ossila assume no liability for the accuracy of this information. The values provided here are typical at the time of manufacture and may vary over time and from batch to batch.