Molybdenum Disulfide Few-Layer Film
|Substrate||Product code||Size||Quantity (EA)||Price|
|SiO2/Si||M2167F11||1 cm × 1 cm||1
|Sapphire||M2168F11||1 cm × 1 cm||1||£318.00|
|Molecular weight||160.07 g/mol|
|Synonyms||Molybdenum sulfide, Molybdenum disulphide. Molybdenum (IV) sulfide|
|Classification / Family||Transition metal dichalcogenides (TMDCs), 2D Semiconductor Materials, Nano-electronics, Nano-photonics, Materials science|
* Other sizes available: 2 cm × 2 cm or 2 inches in diameter, 4 inches in diameter custom-made sizes, please contact us for more details.
Few-layer molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) is considered to be one of the most attractive
High-quality molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) few-layer films are available on 2 different substrates: SiO2/Si and sapphire. Different sizes and substrates of few-layer MoS2 films are also available via custom order. Please contact us for more details.
- Glass (1 cm × 1 cm, 2 cm × 2 cm, 2 inch in diameter, 4 inch in diameter or custom-made sizes)
- Silicon (1 cm × 1 cm, 2 cm × 2 cm, 2 inch in diameter, 4 inch in diameter or custom-made sizes)
- Quartz (1 cm × 1 cm, 2 cm × 2 cm, 2 inch in diameter, 4 inch in diameter or custom-made sizes)
- Copper (1 cm × 1 cm, 2 cm × 2 cm, 2 inch in diameter, 4 inch in diameter or custom-made sizes)
Molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) few-layer film, with an impressive direct band gap of 1.9 eV in the monolayer regime, has promising potential applications in nanoelectronics, optoelectronics, and flexible devices. MoS2 few-layer films can also be made into heterostructures for energy conversation and storage devices, and used as a catalyst for hydrogen revolution reactions (HER).
High quality molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) few-layer films were grown directly on the substrates (SiO2/Si and Sapphire) by chemical vapour deposition (CVD) method. The films were later transferred to the desired substrates using wet chemical transfer process.
MoS2 few-layer film can be used in research purposes such as microscopic analysis, photoluminescence and Raman spectroscopy studies. Few-layer MoS2 film can also be transferred to other substrates.
Literature and Reviews
- Tunable Charge-Trap Memory Based on Few-Layer MoS2, E. Zhang et al., ACS Nano, 9 (1), 612–619 (2015); DIO: 10.1021/nn5059419.
- Few-Layer MoS2: A Promising Layered Semiconductor, R. Ganatra et al., ACS Nano, 8 (5), 4074–4099 (2014); DOI: 10.1021/nn405938z.
- Few-Layer MoS2 with High Broadband Photogain and Fast Optical Switching for Use in Harsh Environments, D. Tsai et al., ACS Nano, 7 (5), 3905–3911 (2013); DOI: 10.1021/nn305301b.
- Optical Identification of Single- and Few-Layer MoS2 Sheets, H. Li et al., small, 8 (5), 682–686 (2012); DOI: 10.1002/smll.201101958.
Few-Layer MoS 2 Flakes as Active Buffer Layer for Stable Perovskite Solar Cells, A. Capasso et al., Adv. Energy Mater. 2016, 6, 1600920 (2016); DOI: 10.1002/aenm.201600920.
To the best of our knowledge the technical information provided here is accurate. However, Ossila assume no liability for the accuracy of this information. The values provided here are typical at the time of manufacture and may vary over time and from batch to batch.