|Molecular weight||1075.6 g/mol|
|Synonyms||IDTT-CHO, Dithieno[2,3-d:2,3-d]-s-indaceno[1,2-b:5,6-b]dithiophene-2,8-dicarboxaldehyde, 6,6,12,12-tetrakis(4-hexylphenyl)-6,12-dihydro|
|Classification / Family||Indacenodithienothiophene (IDTT), Monomer and inermediates, ITIC, None-fullerene acceptors (NFAs), NFA-OSCs, printing electronics|
|Purity||>98% (by NMR)|
|Melting point||Not available|
IDTTB6-2CHO has a fused Indacenodithienothiophene (IDTT) core structure with extended conjugation to the hexylphenyl side chain with large steric hindrance and electron-rich properties.
Electron-rich IDTT is one of the most important building blocks for the design and synthesis of low-bandgap non-fullerene acceptors (NFAs), such as ITIC and ITIC-2F which are among the earliest developed NFAs for highly efficient organic photovoltaic devices.
Literature and Reviews
- Impact of Nonfullerene Molecular Architecture on Charge Generation, Transport, and Morphology in PTB7-Th-Based Organic Solar Cells, X. Yi et al., Adv. Funct. Mater., 1802702 (2018); DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201802702.
- Performance Optimization of Parallel-Like Ternary Organic Solar Cells through Simultaneous Improvement in Charge Generation and Transport, W. Hadmojo et al., Adv. Funct. Mater., 1808731 (2019); DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201808731.
- Polymer Donors for High-performance Non-fullerene Organic Solar Cells, H. Fu et al., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 58 (14); 4442-4453 (2019); DOI: 10.1002/ange.201806291.
- Donor polymer fluorination doubles the efficiency in non-fullerene organic photovoltaics, N. Bauer et al., . Mater. Chem. A, 5, 22536 (2017); DOI: 10.1039/c7ta07882j.
- Fused Benzothiadiazole: A Building Block for n-Type Organic Acceptor to Achieve High-Performance Organic Solar Cells, J. Yuan et al., Adv. Mater., 1807577 (2019); DOI: 10.1002/adma.201807577.
To the best of our knowledge the technical information provided here is accurate. However, Ossila assume no liability for the accuracy of this information. The values provided here are typical at the time of manufacture and may vary over time and from batch to batch.