High purity IDTTB6-2Sn available to buy online
Intermediate for the synthesis of non-fullerene acceptors or low bandgap semiconducting polymers
6,6,12,12-tetrakis(4-hexylphenyl)-s-indacenodithieno[3,2-b]thiophene-bis(trimethylstannane) (IDTTB6-2Sn), or 6,6,12,12-tetrakis(4-hexylphenyl)-s-indacenodithieno[3,2-b]thiophene-bis(trimethylstannane), is an useful intermediate for the synthesis of either non-fullerene acceptors (NFAs) or low bandgap semiconducting polymers. Polymer L1057 nanoparticles, which are used for NIR-II bioimaging-guided photothermal cancer therapy, has IDTTB6-2Sn as one of its building blocks .
IDTTB6-2Sn has a fused indacenodithieno[3,2-b]thiophene (IDTT) back-bone with out-of-plane hexylphenyl side chains. Trimethylstannyl end functional groups provide access to C-C formation via Stille coupling reaction.
|Molecular weight||1345.17 g/mol|
|Synonyms||BT-IDT-nC6, 3,9-bis(trimethylstannane)-5,5,11,11-tetrakis(4-hexylphenyl)-dithieno[2,3-d:2′,3′-d′]-s-indaceno[1,2-b:5,6-b′]- dithiophene, 6,6,12,12-Tetrakis(4-hexylphenyl)-6,12-dihydrodithieno[2,3-d:2',3'-d']-s-indaceno[1,2-b:5,6-b']dithiophene-2,8-bis(trimethylstannane)|
|Classification / Family||Indacenodithieno[3,2-b]thiophene (IDTT), monomer and intermediates, non-fullerene acceptors (NFAs), NFA-OSCs, printing electronics|
|Purity||>98% (by NMR)|
|Appearance||Yellow crystalline powder|
Literature and Reviews
- Enhanced Performance of Organic Solar Cells with Increased End Group Dipole Moment in Indacenodithieno[3,2-b]thiophene-Based Molecules, J. Intemann et al., Adv. Funct. Mater., 25 (30), 4889-4897 (2015); DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201501600.
- Semiconducting Polymer Nanoparticles as Theranostic System for Near-Infrared-II Fluorescence Imaging and Photothermal Therapy under Safe Laser Fluence, Y. Yang et al., ACS Nano, 14, 2, 2509–2521 (2020); DOI: 10.1021/acsnano.0c00043.
- Effect of backbone structure on the thermoelectric performance of indacenodithiophene-based conjugated polymers, C. Wei et al., React. Funct. Polym., 142, 1-6 (2019); DOI: 10.1016/j.reactfunctpolym.2019.05.015.
- Photoacoustic Imaging and Photothermal Therapy of Semiconducting Polymer Nanoparticles: Signal Amplification and Second Near-Infrared Construction, X. Zhen et al., Small 17 (6), 2004723 (2021); DOI: 10.1002/smll.202004723.
- The Chemistry of Organic Contrast Agents in the NIR-II Window, J. Mu et al., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., e202114722 (2021); DOI: 10.1002/anie.202114722.
- Light: A Magical Tool for Controlled Drug Delivery, Y. Tao et al., Adv. Funct. Mater., 30 (49), 2005029 (2020); DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201501600.
To the best of our knowledge the information provided here is accurate. However, Ossila assume no liability for the accuracy of this page. The values provided are typical at the time of manufacture and may vary over time and from batch to batch. All products are for laboratory and research and development use only, and may not be used for any other purpose including health care, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food or commercial applications.