IDTB6-2Sn, high purity monomer
An intermediate in polymer organic solar cells for low band gap polymers and NFAs
4,4,9,9-tetrakis(4-hexylphenyl)-4,9-dihydro-s-indaceno[1,2-b:5,6-b']dithiophene-2,7-diyl)bis(trimethylstannane) (IDTB6-2Sn) has a structure of four hexylphenyl groups attached to an indaceno[1,2-b:5,6-b']dithiophene (IDT) core. IDTB6-2Sn has trimethylstannyl end functional groups for Stille coupling reaction to further extend its conjugation and enable absorption into the near-infrared region.
Part of our range of non-fullerene acceptor monomers, we stock high purity (>98%) IDTB6-2Sn for priority dispatch (lead times may apply for large quantities, please contact us for details). Qualifying orders ship free.
|Molecular weight||1233.03 g/mol|
|Classification / Family||Indaceno[1,2-b:5,6-b']dithiophene (IDT), Monomer and intermediates, None-fullerene acceptors (NFAs), NFA-OSCs, printing electronics|
|Purity||>98% (by NMR)|
|Appearance||Yellow crystalline powder|
Literature and Reviews
- Indacenodithiophene-Based Wide Bandgap Copolymers for High Performance Single-Junction and Tandem Polymer Solar Cells. Y.Ma et al., Nano Energy, 33, 313-324 (2017); DOI: 10.1016/j.nanoen.2017.01.050.
- A cyclopentadithiophene-bridged small molecule acceptor with near-infrared light absorption for efficient organic solar cells, Y. Yi et al, J. Mater. Chem. C, 7, 4013-4019 (2019); DOI: 10.1039/c9tc00162j.
- Efficient Semitransparent Solar Cells with High NIR Responsiveness Enabled by a Small-Bandgap Electron Acceptor, F. Liu et al., 29 (21), 1606574 (2017); DOI: 10.1002/adma.201606574.
- HOMO Energy Level Regulation of Novel Conjugated Copolymers for Polymer Solar Cells, J. Zhang et al., New J. Chem., 39, 6548-6554 (2015); DOI: 10.1039/C5NJ01105A.
- Solution-processed, indacenodithiophene-based, small-molecule organic field-effect transistors and solar cells, D. Liu et al., J. Mater. Chem. C, 2, 7523 (2014); DOI: 10.1039/c4tc00721b.
To the best of our knowledge the information provided here is accurate. However, Ossila assume no liability for the accuracy of this page. The values provided are typical at the time of manufacture and may vary over time and from batch to batch. All products are for laboratory and research and development use only, and may not be used for any other purpose including health care, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food or commercial applications.