USB Multiplexing Test Board for Pixelated Anode Substrates
Order Code: E251Manual
The Ossila USB multiplexer board allows faster testing and measurement of OLEDs and OPVs made with Ossila's pixelated anode substrate system (S101/S103). It combines computer controlled electronic switching of the six individual pixels on a standard Ossila substrate alongside a reference thermometer and photodiode to allow a variety of measurements to be undertaken with increased speed and a greater degree of automation. Please note an external source-measure unit (SMU) is still required.
We've put together some sample code for use with the USB Testboard which can be downloaded here:
The Ossila USB multiplexer board allows faster testing and measurement of OLEDs and OPVs to help make research and development faster and easier. It combines computer controlled electronic switching of the six individual pixels on a standard Ossila substrate alongside a reference thermometer and photodiode to allow a variety of measurements to be undertaken with increased speed and a greater degree of automation.
At the heart of the board is a network of ultra-high specification transistors that allow the individual pixels to be multiplexed onto a single BNC connector to attach to a variety of test equipment. The transistors are specified to have an extremely low on-state resistance.
Computer control of the switching is provided by a National Instruments interface card with USB connection to make programming easy in a variety of programs such as LabVIEW and MATLAB.
Additional features include a cooling fan to keep substrate temperatures stable under high illumination and a shutter control for external systems. The versatility of the system makes it ideal for a wide variety of experiments including current-voltage (IV) and current-voltagelight (IVL) sweeps, external quantum efficiency measurements and lifetime testing.
- Zero Insertion Force (ZIF) sockets for easy attachment and removal of devices
- High performance electronic pixels switches
- USB interface with easy integration to LabVIEW, MATLAB and others
- Compatible with Linux, Mac OS, Pocket PC and Windows
- On board temperature sensor
- On board reference photo-diode (optimised for visible response)
- Shutter control for external instruments
- Onboard cooling fan to keep substrate temperatures constant
- Optical window for experiments where optical access is required from both sides
- Additional access to 15 digital I/O lines for further data acquisition and control
- M4, M6 and 1/4" mounting holes to make mounting on a variety of optical benches and other equipment quick and simple
Ossila USB Test board demonstration video
To the best of our knowledge the technical information provided here is accurate. However, Ossila assume no liability for the accuracy of this information. The values provided here are typical at the time of manufacture and may vary over time and from batch to batch.