Push-Fit Test Board, 20 x 15 mm (Legacy, Generation I)
A test board for making electrical connections to the pixelated anode substrates without the need for electrical connection legs.
A gold coated spring-loaded push fit system is used to make connection to the ITO contacts without the need for electrical connection legs. A push-fit bracket printed to a 0.1 mm tolerance ensures the substrates are aligned properly to avoid accidental pixel cross-talk. Electrical switches enable simple control of pixel selection, while a BNC connector allows for easy connection to test equipment.
Please note that while this can simplify testing an measurement compared to using electrical connection legs and our ZIF test board it requires the substrate sides to be wiped free of organic layers. This product comes with our FREE 2-year warranty.
Designed for use with Ossila's pixelated anode substrate system (S101/S103) this test board allows for easy electrical connection and measurement.
The window in the centre allows for experiments where optical access is required from both sides. Meanwhile the M4, M6 and 1/4" mounting holes makes mounting on a variety of optical benches and other equipment quick and simple (insulating plastic M6 bolts included).
Used for a wide variety of experiments including:
- Photovoltaic current-voltage (IV) sweeps
- Photovoltaic external quantum efficiency measurements
- Photovoltaic lifetime testing
- OLED current-voltage-light (IVL) sweeps
- 1) BNC socket for easy connection to test equipment
- 2) Header pins for easy electrical access (great for initial tests/checks with a multimeter)
- 3) Push fit bracket to easily connect and remove devices made using Ossila's standard substrates
- 4) Window to allow optical access from both sides (for experiments such as pump-probe excitement with simultaneous electrical measurements)
- 5) Connection switches (can use to switch all pixels to either BNC signal or ground)
- 6) Oval bolt holes to accommodate either M6 bolts or 1/4" bolts for mounting on standard metric or imperial optical benches (insulating plastic M6 bolts included)
To the best of our knowledge the information provided here is accurate. However, Ossila assume no liability for the accuracy of this page. The values provided are typical at the time of manufacture and may vary over time and from batch to batch. All products are for laboratory and research and development use only, and may not be used for any other purpose including health care, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food or commercial applications.