Xtralien X100 LabVIEW Drivers
We have developed several LabVIEW virtual instruments (VIs) for use with the Xtralien X100 Source Meter. These can be installed as instrument drivers for easy access while coding.
There are VIs for connecting to the board, changing settings and taking measurements.
1. Download the above file and extract it. The files are inside a folder names 'Xtralien X100'.
2. Make sure LabVIEW is closed.
2. Locate the 'instr.lib' folder within the LabVIEW installation folder.:
e.g. Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2014\instr.lib
3. Insert the 'Xtralien X100' folder here.
4. Start LabVIEW and locate the instrument drivers in Functions -> Instrument I/O -> Instrument Drivers -> Xtralien X100.
5. Start coding with the Xtralien X100!