Sheet Resistance Software
This is the latest version of the sheet resistance measurement software for the
Ossila Four-Point Probe System.
|Ossila Sheet Resistance
Minimum System Requirements
||Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
||Dual Core 2 GHz
|Available Hard Drive Space
||1440 x 900
||USB 2.0, or Ethernet (requires DHCP)
- Improved plotting and measurement speed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the thickness correction factor to be incorrect.
- Changed the 'Experiment Name' field to 'Sample Name'.
- Updated how data is saved in the backend, as well as the naming convention used.
- Files are now saved in the chosen directory instead of a new folder.
- File names now start with the chosen sample name.
- File names no longer include the date and time.
- If a file with the chosen name already exists in the specified directory a number will be added to the end of the file name.
- Fixed a bug that limited the long edge field to 140 mm, and the short edge field to 70 mm.
- Both fields (and diameter) now have a maximum of 600 mm.
- Fixed a bug that prevented negative voltages from being used in the maximum voltage field.
- Moved the directory selection button to the directory field.
- Updated the colour scheme of the UI to lighter theme.
- The save directory is now included in settings profiles.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the user creating settings profiles.
- Fixed a bug that caused the program to crash when measuring sheet resistances of 0 Ω/square.
- Warnings now clear after 10 seconds.
- The measurement now cancels if:
- The current limit is reached for the select range.
- There are less than 3 data points in the initial IV measurement.
- Major update to the user interface to improve consistency with other software.
- Settings profile options are now with the "Measure" and "Cancel" buttons.
- "Range" and "Samples per Point" options are now with the system connection options.
- Updated the software to work on 32-bit Windows PCs.
The software has been updated to work with the new version of the Four-Point Probe System.
- The maximum current values have been increased to the following:
- Range 1: increased from 100 mA to 150 mA.
- Range 2: increased from 10 mA to 20 mA.
- Range 3: increased from 1000 μA to 2000 μA.
- Range 4: increased from 100 μA to 200 μA.
- Range 5: increased from 10 μA to 20 μA.
- An option to set probe spacing has been added to allow different probe heads to be used.
- Added the ability to perform measurements with negative target currents.
- Increased the maximum sample thickness from 5000 μm to 10000 μm.
- Updated the software to work with the Source Measure Unit - X200.
- The user can now save settings profiles in the software.
- Increased the maximum sample thickness from 500 μm to 5000 μm.
- Changed the default save directory to the current user directory.
- Added the ability to automatically save measurement data when the measurement finishes.