CAS Number 1089687-02-4
Fast and secure
PSBTBT is semi-crystalline with a shorter π-π stacking distance due to its significantly longer C-Si bond. This reduces the steric hindrance between the bulky side chains and adjacent thiophene rings.
|Molecular weight||See Batch Details table above|
|HOMO / LUMO||HOMO = - 5.0 eV, LUMO = - 3.5 eV |
|Solubility||Chloroform, chlorobenzene, dichlorobenzene|
|Classification / Family||Dithienosilole, Organic semiconducting materials, Low band gap polymers, Organic photovoltaics, All-polymer solar cells, OFETs, Photodetectors|
|M2095A2||95 kDa||45,238||2.1||In stock|
Literature and Reviews
- 8.91% Power Conversion Efficiency for Polymer Tandem Solar Cells, Abd. Rashid bin Mohd Yusoff et al., Adv. Funct. Mater., 24, 2240–2247 (2014); DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201303471.
- Efficient Exciton Harvesting through Long-Range Energy Transfer, Y. Wang et al., ChemPhysChem, 16, 1263–1267 (2015); DOI: 10.1002/cphc.201402740.
- Sub-ns triplet state formation by non-geminate recombination in PSBTBT:PC70BM and PCPDTBT:PC60BM organic solar cells, F. Etzold et al., Energy Environ. Sci., 2015, 8, 1511-1522 (2015); DOI: 10.1039/C4EE03630A (Paper)
- High-Performance Flexible Tandem Polymer Solar Cell Employing a Novel Cross-Linked Conductive Fullerene as an Electron Transport Layer, C-Y. Chang et al., Chem. Mater., 2015, 27 (5), pp 1869–1875; DOI: 10.1021/acs.chemmater.5b00161.
- What To Expect from Conducting Polymers on the Playground of Thermoelectricity: Lessons Learned from Four High-Mobility Polymeric Semiconductors. Q. Zhang et al., Macromolecules, 47 (2), 609–615 (2014); DOI: 10.1021/ma4020406.
To the best of our knowledge the information provided here is accurate. The values provided are typical at the time of manufacture and may vary over time and from batch to batch. Products may have minor cosmetic differences (e.g. to the branding) compared to the photos on our website. All products are for laboratory and research and development use only.