Molybdenum Diselenide Few-Layer Film
MoSe2 Few-Layer Film, with high electrical conductivity
Great potential for energy processing and storage devices
Molybdenum diselenide (MoSe2) few-layer films have electrical and optical properties that are dependent on the number of layers a film has. Few-layer MoSe2 nanosheets have a high surface area and unique electronic (quasiparticle bandgap) properties due to interlayer coupling and screening effects. The band gap varies from 1.50 eV (in a monolayer) to 1.1 eV (in a bulk counterpart).
|Size||1 cm × 1 cm*|
|Growth method||CVD synthesis|
|Number of layers||2-5|
|Transfer method||Directly grown
|Substrate thickness||300 nm (oxide layer)|
* Other sizes available: 2 cm × 2 cm or 2 inches in diameter, 4 inches in diameter custom-made sizes, please contact us for more details.
High-quality molybdenum diselenide few-layer film is available as a directly-grown film on SiO2/Si. Different sizes and substrates of few-layer MoSe2 films are also available via custom order. Please contact us for more details.
- Glass (1 cm × 1 cm, 2 cm × 2 cm, 2 inches in diameter, 4 inches in diameter or custom-made sizes)
- Silicon (1 cm × 1 cm, 2 cm × 2 cm, 2 inches in diameter, 4 inches in diameter or custom-made sizes)
- Quartz (1 cm × 1 cm, 2 cm × 2 cm, 2 inches in diameter, 4 inches in diameter or custom-made sizes)
- Sapphire (1 cm × 1 cm, 2 cm × 2 cm, 2 inches in diameter, 4 inches in diameter or custom-made sizes)
- Copper (1 cm × 1 cm, 2 cm × 2 cm, 2 inches in diameter, 4 inches in diameter or custom-made sizes)
Molybdenum diselenide few-layer films show great potential in energy processing and storage devices (such as lithium and sodium ion batteries) due to their large interlayer spacing (0.64 nm) and higher electrical conductivity.
Platinum FET Test Chips for 2D Materials
- World-Wide Shipping
- Dual Channel Electrodes
Buy Online £150.00
It has also been widely used in lasers, capacitors, photodetectors, and photoelectrochemical cells as catalysts for hydrogen evolution reactions (HERs).
High-quality molybdenum diselenide few-layer films are directly grown on substrates (SiO2/Si) via the chemical vapour deposition (CVD) method.
MoSe2 few-layer films can be used for research purposes such as microscopic analysis, photoluminescence and Raman spectroscopy studies. These films can also be transferred to other substrates.
|Substrate||Product code||Size||Quantity (EA)||Price|
|SiO2/Si||M2170F11||1 cm × 1 cm||1||£490.00|
Literature and Reviews
- Characterization of few-layer 1T-MoSe2 and its superior performance in the visible-light induced hydrogen evolution reaction, U. Gupta, et al., APL Mater. 2, 092802 (2014); DIO: 10.1063/1.4892976.
- Few-layered MoSe2 nanosheets as an advanced electrode material for supercapacitors, S. Balasingam etal., Dalton Trans., 44, 15491 (2015); DOI: 10.1039/c5dt01985k.
- Layer-controlled synthesis of wafer-scale MoSe2 nanosheets for photodetector arrays, T. Dai et al., J. Mater. Sci., 53, 8436–8444 (2018); DIO: 10.1007/s10853-018-2142-6.
- Few-Layer MoSe2 Nanosheets with Expanded (002) Planes Confined in Hollow Carbon Nanospheres for Ultra high-Performance Na-Ion Batteries, H. Liu et al., Adv. Funct. Mater., 28, 1707480 (2018); DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201707480.
- Nonlinear optical performance of few-layer molybdenum diselenide as a slow-saturable absorber, G. Wang et al., Photonic Res., 6(7), 674-680 (2018); DIO: 10.1364/PRJ.6.000674.
- A High Efficiency Si Photoanode Protected by Few-Layer MoSe2, S. Vanka et al., Solar RRL, 2, 1800113 *2018); DOI: 10.1002/solr.201800113.
To the best of our knowledge the information provided here is accurate. However, Ossila assume no liability for the accuracy of this page. The values provided are typical at the time of manufacture and may vary over time and from batch to batch. All products are for laboratory and research and development use only, and may not be used for any other purpose including health care, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food or commercial applications.