A D-A-D type of low band-gap, small-molecule donor, DTS(FBTTh2)2 is a semiconducting material for solution-processed bulk heterojunction (
Studies have shown that the addition of DIO (diiodooctane) to the donor/acceptor blend or thermal annealing treatment can significantly enhance the crystallinity of the device film, thus enabling higher device performances to be achieved .
|Purity||>98.0% (by 1H NMR)|
|Molecular weight||1219.89 g/mol|
|HOMO / LUMO||HOMO = -5.12 eV LUMO = -3.34 eV |
|Solubility/processing solvents||Chloroform, chlorobenzene|
|Classification / Family||Heterocyclic five-membered ring, Organic semiconducting materials, Organic photovoltaics, Small molecule donor, SM-OPVs|
|M2085A1||5 - 10 g*||Please enquire|
Literature and Reviews
- Non-Basic High-Performance Molecules for Solution-Processed Organic Solar Cells, T. S. van der Poll et al., Adv. Mater., 24(17), 3646–3649 (2012); DOI: 10.1002/adma.201201127.
- Film Morphology of High Efficiency Solution-Processed Small-Molecule Solar Cells, J. A. Love et al, Adv. Funct. Mater., 23, 5019–502 (2013), DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201300099.
- Highly thermally stable non-fullerene organic solar cells: p-DTS(FBTTh2)2:P(NDI2OD-T2) bulk heterojunction, Y. Kim et al., Nano Energy, 15, 343-352 (2015); https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nanoen.2015.04.035.
- Single Crystal Microwires of p-DTS(FBTTh2)2 and Their Use in the Fabrication of Field-Effect Transistors and Photodetectors, Q. Cui et al., ADv. Funct. Mater., 28(4), 1702073 (2018); DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201702073.
- A High-Performing Solution-Processed Small Molecule:Perylene Diimide Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cell, A. Sharenk et al., Adv. Mater., 25 (32), 4403–4406 (2013); DOI: 10.1002/adma.201301167.
To the best of our knowledge the information provided here is accurate. However, Ossila assume no liability for the accuracy of this page. The values provided are typical at the time of manufacture and may vary over time and from batch to batch. All products are for laboratory and research and development use only, and may not be used for any other purpose including health care, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food or commercial applications.