Posted on Mon, Feb 12, 2018
Ossila are giving away 50 exclusive T-shirts & 5 x £50 Amazon UK vouchers!
We’re interested in getting to know you - the Ossila scientific community - and the many ways in which you use our products in your research. Why did you choose to be in science, and how do Ossila products help you in your research? We want to hear your stories!
To take part, all you need to do is:
- Take a photo of any Ossila lab equipment that you use (e.g. Spin Coater, UV Ozone Cleaner, Syringe Pump, etc – full list available in T&Cs below)
- Write a creative caption that mentions the Ossila product in the photo and how it helps you in your research! Use the hashtag #OssilaGiveaway at the end of your caption.
- Follow & tag the Ossila Ltd LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter page in your post.
- Make sure that privacy settings for your post are set to “Public”, otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
The first 50 qualifying entries will be rewarded with an exclusive Ossila T-shirt (choose size from S/M/L/XL). In addition to that - there are also extra-special prizes for the Top 5 most creative entries - £50 Amazon UK vouchers each!
Terms & Conditions:
1) This competition is open internationally – you can take part from any country worldwide
2) Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
3) Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
4)The closing date for this competition is 11:59pm (UK time) on the 26th of February 2018.
5) Ossila will not share your contact details with any third party without prior consent, and will not send marketing emails without obtaining prior consent.
6) To qualify, photos MUST:
a) include at least 1 clearly-visible Ossila lab equipment (either: Spin Coater, UV Ozone Cleaner, Slot-Die Coater, Syringe Pump, IV Curve Measurement System, Contact Angle Goniometer, OLED Lifetime System, 4-Point Probe System, or Source Measure Unit)
b) include a creative caption which also mentions the Ossila product, tag the Ossila Ltd LinkedIn/Facebook page & use the hashtag #OssilaGiveaway
c) Share that post on either Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter and have their post privacy settings set to “Public”, otherwise we won’t be able to see it and your entry will not be considered.
7) Entries submitted for this competition may be featured on Ossila’s website. By taking part in this competition, you are giving Ossila consent and the legal rights to use your image & caption.
8) Winners will be contacted via private message on LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter.
9) Upon being contacted, winners will have 5 days to respond and claim their prize. Should the winner be uncontactable or not respond within 5 days, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10) Prizes will be dispatched within 10 working days from receiving the winner’s shipment address.
11) Ossila are not responsible for any customs charges that may be incurred by your country upon receipt of the prize.
12) The first 50 qualifying entries will receive an Ossila T-shirt, and the Top 5 most creative entries will win a £50 Amazon UK gift voucher each. Winning one prize option does not make entrants ineligible to win the other option – It is possible to be one of the first 50 qualifying entrants and also be one of the Top 5 most creative entries.
13) The Top 5 most creative entries will be decided by a panel of internal judges on the basis of creativity and relevance to the brand.
14) Prizes are subject to availability, and Ossila reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15) Amazon UK vouchers will expire 10 years from date of issue.
16) Ossila’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) Ossila reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Ossila’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Ossila.
18) Ossila shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.